2nd try PIC

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
come to think of it; skulls must be excellent retreats! never thought of that :? ;P

gilly2k

Arachnopeon
Im hoping to get some more pics on, these will be of my month old trinidad chevrons, there only 25mm in size and extremely fast.
Any advice on rearing my little babys will be handy.

(the skull was found in a feild, if any one finds a skull to use leve it outdoors for a day or so then cover with boiling water and then strong bleach, then boiled water again as they tend to have parasites on them or in the cavitie left by the brain.)

GILLY2K

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
RE

My first t (rosie hair,lol) had a small bear skull in its tank, it made a retreat right inside the brain cavaty it was pretty cool she had it all webbed up inside---Jeff

gilly2k

Arachnopeon
The chevs are doin great ive had them two days and theyve all eaten three crix, one of them had a rather large feast as they are only about 25mm in size, this is because i accidentally dropped a 35mm crix in and the second it hit the floor the little chev jumped accross the enclosure and munched down on it god these things are mean and so fast, one of them actually jumped streight up in the air and killed its dinner in mid air cool or what.

GILLY2K
=D =D