:(

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
So on this night last year I lost my right hand man, my homie, my guardian, my best friend and the guy that made sure I got out of my bed every morning. I will never, ever forget how much of a belter this guy was. I have had very mixed emotions today as other things have also been on my mind, but I know why I have been feeling so down lately. Its always tough to see a friend has passed. It is worse when a best friend. The little guy saved my life but I know most wont understand. All I know that he was the golden image and had all the qualities of what a best friend should be. I'm sure most that met him will understand. Riley will always be missed :(

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I bet he had a good life with and near you. I'm sure he died happy. They are always with us in our dark moments: they do not betray or judge. They heal.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I understand. My dogs are my best friends, and quite frankly, the reason I'm still alive.
I send you all my love. Just remember that there's another homie somewhere out there. You'll find him when it's time.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
It is just a shame he was so young and it was and something so stupid that killed him. He was 5 and poisoned by a Bufo toad after approach and smelling it. Dogs are healers. I have rescued them my whole life... But this boy was unbelievably special.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
It is just a shame he was so young and it was and something so stupid that killed him. He was 5 and poisoned by a Bufo toad after approach and smelling it. Dogs are healers. I have rescued them my whole life... But this boy was unbelievably special.
Yeah. Gotta watch those toads. I had a black Lab many years ago who decided to tangle with a 6 foot Diamondback rattlesnake. Both dog and snake lived, but I think I had a mild coronary!

But seriously, you hang in there and don't do anything stupid, okay?
PM me if you need to.

basin79

ArachnoGod
So on this night last year I lost my right hand man, my homie, my guardian, my best friend and the guy that made sure I got out of my bed every morning. I will never, ever forget how much of a belter this guy was. I have had very mixed emotions today as other things have also been on my mind, but I know why I have been feeling so down lately. Its always tough to see a friend has passed. It is worse when a best friend. The little guy saved my life but I know most wont understand. All I know that he was the golden image and had all the qualities of what a best friend should be. I'm sure most that met him will understand. Riley will always be missed :(

View attachment 223545 View attachment 223546 View attachment 223547 View attachment 223548 View attachment 223549 View attachment 223550 View attachment 223551 View attachment 223552 View attachment 223553
Been their once. And sadly I'll be there again all too soon.

It's horrific. I don't like or love humans. All my love goes into my pets. And it shows most to my little man (and Pandora my parrot now).

My first dog was called Merlin. Had him since he was a tiny fluff ball until he died at 16 years old. Losing him destroyed me.

Samson my current best mate saved my life. And has saved it numerous times. He's 9 on the 15th of January. And that frightens me to death.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Been their once. And sadly I'll be there again all too soon.

It's horrific. I don't like or love humans. All my love goes into my pets. And it shows most to my little man (and Pandora my parrot now).

My first dog was called Merlin. Had him since he was a tiny fluff ball until he died at 16 years old. Losing him destroyed me.

Samson my current best mate saved my life. And has saved it numerous times. He's 9 on the 15th of January. And that frightens me to death.
They are amazing creatures. It is just so sad that they don't live as long as humans :(

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Yeah. Gotta watch those toads. I had a black Lab many years ago who decided to tangle with a 6 foot Diamondback rattlesnake. Both dog and snake lived, but I think I had a mild coronary!

But seriously, you hang in there and don't do anything stupid, okay?
PM me if you need to.
The toads are native to Arizona I believe, though I found out the hard way that they have recently been introduced to Andalusia. Some careless pet owners I believe as they have only recently been found living there :( Savage that I found out after the fact.

I wasn't expecting to find a huge, highly toxic toad in my mothers garden as she stays in a town, but hey accidents happen. :(

basin79

ArachnoGod
They are amazing creatures. It is just so sad that they don't live as long as humans :(
Is more than sad. It just doesn't seem right. But better they go first. As a human you can understand why they're not there for you when you open your front door.

They'd fail to comprehend why you hadn't come home or visited them. I'd sooner be in bits for the rest of my life than Samson be in bits the rest of his.