2 new Turantulas

phily1579

Arachnopeon
My lividum is surprisenly calm. Its my OBT that im worried about. My obt named Betty is 5" of pure and absolute Evil. It makes my lividum look like a rosea. I rather wake up next to my lividum rather then my OBT. And my king babboon just molted. Im learning that the more they grow the more aggressive they become. My king baboon is prob 3" now, it just molted n is a looney as hell. As they grow they get meaner n meaner. :D:rolleyes:

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Ahh the King Baboon beauty and a bad temper all rolled up into one 9" package :D they are awsome though they just won't take crap from anybody lol

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
when you get a H. mac, go for the adult females...cost more but worth it.....about 6 months ago, i bought 3 little slings, and now after 6 months they are all 1" slllooooowwww growers

When i get more money income, and my internet ordering abilities have opened up, OW species are mostly what i'll be ordering xD i love the colors and patterns so much more. H maculata is one my favorites :D

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

yep i got a 3" king baboon too...he will hiss at and strike everything in his path

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

my 6 inch L. difficilis is meaner than my 4 inch H.lividum, earlier i tried to tong feed her a male dubia roach, and she almost got my hand, and the roach went flying through the air and across the room...scared me good...but the roach got to live for now, until he bothers me while im watchin a movie....and i have noticed every cricket or roach that ends up loose is either in my kitchen sink, bathtub, or chirping all night right in my ear, and i gotta get up for work at 5 am.....

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
when you get a H. mac, go for the adult females...cost more but worth it.....about 6 months ago, i bought 3 little slings, and now after 6 months they are all 1" slllooooowwww growers
Yea but raising slings is my favorite part of the whole hobby. That is a rather long time though XD how much do they go for? Slings & MFs

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i like getting slings too..fun to raise and cheaper....i think if i remember right that the H. mac slings are like $12-$16, and the MF are like $60ish....i think

Yea but raising slings is my favorite part of the whole hobby. That is a rather long time though XD how much do they go for? Slings & MFs

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah i like getting slings too..fun to raise and cheaper....i think if i remember right that the H. mac slings are like $12-$16, and the MF are like $60ish....i think
Yea that's a decent price difference XD i'll probably stick with the slings though. Not so much cuz of the prices but because i like raising em too much {D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i know what you mean...only thing i really hate dealing with, is picking out different sized roaches, or having to buy different sized crickets

Yea that's a decent price difference XD i'll probably stick with the slings though. Not so much cuz of the prices but because i like raising em too much {D