2 inch avic avic setup?

AnimalNewbie

Arachnobaron
I just recieved a avic avic but it’s smaller than expected and as far as Setups go I only have about a gallon peanut jar. Would that work? Is it to big? If so what could I use? I already know most of the info on avic such as how they need high ventilation and such, but I’m worried about what would be the proper size for a setup.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I just recieved a avic avic but it’s smaller than expected and as far as Setups go I only have about a gallon peanut jar. Would that work? Is it to big?
How big is your new Avic, and what are the dimensions of the container?

AnimalNewbie

Arachnobaron
It has about a 2 inch lengthspand l, and the jar has about a 10 inches width and is about 12 inches tall.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
It has about a 2 inch lengthspand l, and the jar has about a 10 inches width and is about 12 inches tall.
I think that size is OK for a 2" Avic.

Feel free to post pictures of your setup for feedback.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I do not own any of avics, but enclosure set up wise, Caribena versicolor wouldn’t be so much different than avics. So... here’s my set up!

D0B50C15-E88F-414D-99E1-879C7F3A2133.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I do not own any of avics, but enclosure set up wise, Caribena versicolor wouldn’t be so much different than avics. So... here’s my set up!

View attachment 273952

Give your T more vertical height, remove sub so there's only about 1/4" or 0.5". Maximize the vertical ;) They do not burrow.