1st time breeding G. pulchripes any feedback appreciated

Whiterabbit71

Arachnopeon
I’m a newbie to breeding. My first pairing last night with my G. pulchripes. At first the female seemed receptive, then I felt she was getting aggressive so I intercepted. Not sure if he was successful. Should I have intercepted or let them continue? How long should I wait to try pairing them again? Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I can't tell if he actually inserted or not, but I think it was successful, just wait and find out to be sure. And you want to pair them again??? I wouldn't pair them again, because one time is already good enough for me. Just wait and keep your girl fed up and you will know or not. Been a while since I last bred a T. or help someone do it, so someone else might be better on advice and opinions.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I dont think she was receptive at all.

I didnt see any tapping or shaking, courting of any sort. Nor did I see any signs of insertion.

Had the male made a sperm web prior to this pairing? If not then feed the male up and wait until his next sperm web is made, then try again.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I want to add. That enclosure looks to be a brand new setup. It helps if the female has been in the enclosure for a while and has laid down some hairs and webs. The male will pick up on her pheromones and will start to tap. The female will in turn sense the males presence. This will lead to her being receptive (in most cases).

Whiterabbit71

Arachnopeon
I want to add. That enclosure looks to be a brand new setup. It helps if the female has been in the enclosure for a while and has laid down some hairs and webs. The male will pick up on her pheromones and will start to tap. The female will in turn sense the males presence. This will lead to her being receptive (in most cases).
He laid a sperm web on Saturday. Also, I recently adopted the pair about 4 weeks ago, so yes their enclosures are fairly new. The previous owner didn’t know much about them even though they had them for 3 years. Idk when the male hooked out. Their enclosures are side by side and they sit across from each other and the male seems to be drumming. I will feed him up and wait for the next sperm web and then try again. Thank you for your input. I greatly appreciate it. I have so many questions being a newbie at breeding and get so nervous. Lol

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
He laid a sperm web on Saturday. Also, I recently adopted the pair about 4 weeks ago, so yes their enclosures are fairly new. The previous owner didn’t know much about them even though they had them for 3 years. Idk when the male hooked out. Their enclosures are side by side and they sit across from each other and the male seems to be drumming. I will feed him up and wait for the next sperm web and then try again. Thank you for your input. I greatly appreciate it. I have so many questions being a newbie at breeding and get so nervous. Lol
No problem.

Feed her a prey item too. It will hopefully have her throw down a food mat. More webbing the better :).