$1000 US.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
(this is starting to read like a Watering Hole thread)
Hmm, a 1,000$ Mystery Water Bottle!
Is it salty sea water from the Pacific? Cool, crisp spring water from Viti Levu? Deadly alkaline water from Lake Natron?

Theneil

Arachnoprince
If you are the importer, yes. But we are not. Theneil was talking about asking our importer to do mystery boxes for us. The sellers always know what is in the mystery boxes lol
Yes. This exactly. He always brings in a bunch of awesome stuff, so whatever unaccounted for stuff he had left after fulfilling orders could be a mystery box and odds are it would have some good stuff in it. LOL

Minty

@londontarantulas
Man, I'm glad my folks moved from the States to Ireland to have me... I really want to get a T. seladonia someday... But they are still really hard to find and very expensive here :/

Hopefully things change for you guys someday...
The price has dropped dramatically in just a year.

At the 2018 BTS exhibition, they were selling for ~£350 per sling. This year, they were down to £150.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
You are confusing Sri Lanka with Brazil. Two completely different things and laws.
No, I'm not. Sri Lankan pokies that are already in the US ARE legal to own, and ARE illegal to sell across state lines. T. seladonia that are already in the US ARE legal to own as none have been confiscated, and ARE illegal to sell across state lines. So they are very similar - not completely different

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
No, I'm not. Sri Lankan pokies that are already in the US ARE legal to own, and ARE illegal to sell across state lines. T. seladonia that are already in the US ARE legal to own as none have been confiscated, and ARE illegal to sell across state lines. So they are very similar - not completely different
'Already in so legal to own, but illegal to sell across state lines...' what can I say? Glad to hear that the U.S is little by little copying old good Italy confusion, finally.

It's like Miyagi, from 'The Karate Kid': "Legal to own, illegal to sell". Aih, Daniel-San :bookworm: