“The Forest Floor”

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I'm curious to see what develops and evolves. It's forest floor primeval right now, and seemingly stable. An established and balanced ecosystem. Since you, apparently, don't have any foul odor from within the anaerobes are being held firmly in check.
Oh no not at all the smell of my tanks and this one are absolutely sublime! I won’t go into the science of it but smell like the forest floor/soil. It’s heavenly!

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
How it off as long as possible, more babies will survive this way
Oh I think I was referring to my other viv not the G. tiomanicum viv. I had pruned the latter right before the babies were released. I am going to be moving them all to their own tank Thursday. I am out of town until Wednesday night and they’ll unfortunately have to wait until then. But I moved as many to the water feature that is furthest and seperated from where the mature male hangs out it’s pretty much private for them until I get back

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Oh no not at all the smell of my tanks and this one are absolutely sublime! I won’t go into the science of it but smell like the forest floor/soil. It’s heavenly!
I know that odor well. Mom natures great compost factory - recycling effort hard at work. Especially nice after a few good rains. When I drove through the preserved redwood forests I nearly always had to stop and take a stroll among the giants and take it all in.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Saw one of these G. tiomanicum offspring out today in the tub the crablets have all been seperated into. What camouflage!! 0A121F81-A22A-4D84-94F2-C7C2558C6391.jpeg A792C5B0-4EF4-4756-BDA2-432AFF282063.jpeg