¿¿¿Tarantulas Poop???

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you would have to read the above i had been working for 48 hours as every one at my work quit but me and my boss so as i sat to check my comp after working so long for some reason my computer had time warped to ten years ago i did not check the date at the time and posted back to it after i saw the date and realized my whole computer was for some odd reason operating as though it were ten years ago i went to sleep woke up and only the thread i had responded to remained from my cyber time travel experience

CrazyT

Arachnopeon
you would have to read the above i had been working for 48 hours as every one at my work quit but me and my boss so as i sat to check my comp after working so long for some reason my computer had time warped to ten years ago i did not check the date at the time and posted back to it after i saw the date and realized my whole computer was for some odd reason operating as though it were ten years ago i went to sleep woke up and only the thread i had responded to remained from my cyber time travel experience
That's what you say, you were looking for spider poop really weren't you? ;)

TallonD

Arachnopeon
OMG, I am loving this thread! LOL
I just brought home my first ever T, an avic this weekend, and s/he immediately sprayed the glass front of their enclosure. Took me a few minutes to figure out what it was before I realized...Spidey droppings.