¿¿¿Tarantulas Poop???

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was wondering if tarantulas actually poop.Do they do it when being handled . i know rats do it when their scared. do tarantulas do it when threatened or scared? I know it sounds stupid i just want to know. Thanks

Staley

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The answer to both questions is yes. Avics are well known to poop when handled.

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My A. versicolors used to shoot poo about two foot with some accuracy

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I didn't even see that it was that old,lol! I was wondering what a dumb post this was,like of course they poop,duhh. :D

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
You brought back a 10 year old thread about poop!
Yeah but it's ok because it was obviously brought back using a time machine I strapped to my flying car and powered with trash then sent Andrea82 back to 2006 on a mission prove that tarantulas pooped then just like they do today :)

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
my avic pooped on me when i let it out of the shipping vial it came in, i was like WHOA, dude what are u doing. haha

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
at the time I had been up 48 consecutive hours working and for some reason all the posts on my comp were from 2006 i did not look at the dates and now time seems to have righted its self

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
at the time I had been up 48 consecutive hours working and for some reason all the posts on my comp were from 2006 i did not look at the dates and now time seems to have righted its self
Well, the time travelling gave me a good laugh so don't worry about it ;)

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
The only tarantulas that will poop on you are some new world arboreal Ts. they will shoot feces at you from a distance weather you're touching them or not as long as they feel threatened. The two common genera that I'm familiar with that do it are members of the Avicularia and Psalmopoeus genus .

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
The only tarantulas that will poop on you are some new world arboreal Ts. they will shoot feces at you from a distance weather you're touching them or not as long as they feel threatened. The two common genera that I'm familiar with that do it are members of the Avicularia and Psalmopoeus genus .
And my haploplus juvenile. If I go near him he shows me his ass and fires.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My nw arboreals shoot poop, it's hilarious! And I often find streaks of it dripping down the glass - it looks a lot like bird poop. But they also poop little pellet-looking white thingies. Don't be alarmed - they look like eggs but they are not. The first time I saw them I thought I had an infestation of fly eggs or something. I was super concerned so posted about it and got laughed at big time!!! And rightfully so!! Looool smh :rofl::rofl: my newb was showing, big time!

tonypace2009

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some people skip the my tarantula did this threads but everyone has to read the poop threads never fails. Even after 10 years.

louise f

Arachnoangel
My Avicularia Braunshauseni once wiped her ass against the front glass, looked something like a flower:happy:

CrazyT

Arachnopeon
This thread is hilarious - we are now reminiscing about spider poop.... lmao!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
My A. versicolors used to shoot poo about two foot with some accuracy
So how on earth did you find this 10 year old thread? Did you come to the forum and just type "poop" into the search box? Because that's hilarious.