User DReaMeRZ_VII's Tarantula Pictures

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
AWESOME photos! Your enclosures look extremely nice

Oh, what a nice pet hole you have (H. lividum)! :)

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have to ask since you have one;

Does your chaco poop on you if you get it out of the cage?? Mine likes to lay a splat right on the back of my hand and its just a sling. I can't imagine the crap-shot that thing will have when its full grown. :confused:

DReaMeRZ_VII

Arachnopeon
Cigarman said:

Does your chaco poop on you if you get it out of the cage?? Mine likes to lay a splat right on the back of my hand and its just a sling. I can't imagine the crap-shot that thing will have when its full grown. :confused:
I haven't experienced that yet

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
Cigarman said:

Thats usually just sling behaviour possibly a type of defense mechanism (sh-t in the mouth, catch my drift) the adults i have dont do that,but they did it as slings so did my avics.Kingsnakes do that as well when young but as juveniles and adults it stops at least in the specimens i have kept.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
nice pics...really nice. :clap: you should post some in the macro wars thread on here...what cam are you using?

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Where is the H. lividum? I don't see the spider...

DReaMeRZ_VII

Arachnopeon
pinktoes804 said:
nice pics...really nice. :clap: you should post some in the macro wars thread on here...what cam are you using?
hellow there, cool my name is also David :) I used a NIKON Coolpix 5200, Grtz. D

DReaMeRZ_VII

Arachnopeon
oblivion56 said:
the h.l looks to be a little on the wet side
yes, i know, that's be changes, now that are old pictures, my lividum is in a higer box, and not sow wet, i get you as soon as posible a picture

grtz D

DReaMeRZ_VII

Arachnopeon

front

side

back

Haplopelma lividum

this is a little box that i store in a bigger box with light (25w) on it,
i have lucky 2 see my Haplopelma lividum in that box, mostly you don't see the beautifull spider,

Greetz D.

Last edited:

jw73

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Small spider in large tank. Cute creature anyway.

karin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Real cool!! =)

Bt in such cases, won't the spider have difficulty in finding food? Or do you jus nudge the prey into the burrow? =)

Aniways, cool spider!! XD
Cobalt blues RaWkZ!!

DReaMeRZ_VII

Arachnopeon
karin said:
Real cool!! =)

Bt in such cases, won't the spider have difficulty in finding food? Or do you jus nudge the prey into the burrow? =)

Aniways, cool spider!! XD
Cobalt blues RaWkZ!!

no that's not a problem, she find it's good and wel, it's a food-maniac :D Grtz D. :cool:

karin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Heh, as long as she gets her food.. ITZ COOL!! :clap: