Separate names with a comma.
I had no idea it was even in premolt, i swear it ate the day before.
Exuvium of a WC mature female Aphonopelma iodius, collected from San Luis Obispo, California.
This is the exuvia of a juvenile WC Aphonopelma iodius from San Luis Obispo, California.
She's now at a very good size for breeding and fully mature. She's about 3.75''-4'' now. So I try to breed her soon. Sadly I'm broke and I can't...
95% sure male the other 5% is probably the part of me that wanted a female lol
Can someone confirm please?
Looking male, damn
Specimen was 2 1/4 inches DLS before molt
I'm pretty sure I can see the spermathecae in this pic, but I just wanted to post it here and get some more experienced eyes on it. Thanks for any...
I think female, but this is from a 1.75" Brachypelma boehmei and its the smallest molt I have ever tried sexing. Looks female to me but i could...
Managed to get clearer pic. Cant see any spermathecae. Thoughts anyone?
Any thoughts on the sex? Davus Pentaloris about 1.5 inch DLS
Homoeomma sp blue (unsure if lagunas or cyanoleum), about 2” DLS.
Homoeomma chilensis, juvenile suspected female.
Specimen was 2 and 1/4 inches DLS before molt.
2" Harpactira pulchripes.