-Wanna see P. pederseni eating fish?-

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bon appetit...

0.0.1 Poecilotheria pederseni Sling KIRK, 2001

LOL, not the best pic, but I'll try to make better shots. You know, fish is healthy! Even for Ts! :D

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
beccamillott said:
What kind of fish is that?
I have no idea, can't even imagine, I'm not familiar with fishes, but I bought them in one of the local pet shops. You can buy them frozen. They are about 3-4 cm long, and silver.

mimic58

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
<<Eyes role over to the Fishtank in corner of the room hmmmm....... {D

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
thats awsome :clap: .... hey when you feed it to the T did you wiggle it around or just throw it in there for it??

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
pinktoes804 said:
thats awsome :clap: .... hey when you feed it to the T did you wiggle it around or just throw it in there for it??
I have to play with them first, to catch their attention. But my E. cyanognathus didn't wanted it first, so I left the fish in the tank... and over night he/she found the fish, and ate it. :D

The idea to feed fishes to the Ts, gave my friend. He told me, the Ts grow like wheed. And the chance to get mites, or some other parasites are more less (or equal to zero) then like with feeding crickets.

(oh boy, my english is worse, then I though... but hope You'll understand it)

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
priZZ said:
I have no idea, can't even imagine, I'm not familiar with fishes, but I bought them in one of the local pet shops. You can buy them frozen. They are about 3-4 cm long, and silver.
Sound's like lancefish there clean and safe feeders for just about anything that eats fish (there GI before freezing too).

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
that is really awsome thanks for a great idea...thats interesting about the mites and parasites thing maybe ill try to find some of those little sliver fishes around here for my T's...thanks

mimic58

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Iv been trying to get rid of these fish for ages i put them in a tank with 3 african claw toe'd frogs thinking theyd be Toast for sure 3 weeks later there still there , But... i have a new idea thanks!!!

Last edited:

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
FryLock said:
Sound's like lancefish there clean and safe feeders for just about anything that eats fish (there GI before freezing too).
Could be, they look like this:

Sorry to asking stupidly, but what is GI?

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can feed fish to any tarantulas as long as they are big enough to eat them..I have fed fish to my tarantulas before..

Fince

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hehe Prizz! I see, you learning :clap:

Last edited:

jw73

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you try to give your spider fried potatoes ?
They are very good with fish. :D

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Fince said:
Hehe Prizz! I see, you learning :clap:
Since You're my master, of course, I'm learning! :D Thanks for sharing You pic, I wanted to ask You if I can make a link, but I'm glad You've posted the pic here.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Sweet pics, i hate fish! T's make it look REALLY GOOD!! Great pics to both of you BTW!!!

James

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
So does that mean I could go buy a feeder goldfish and feed it to my T. blondi? Or does it have to be a specific kind of fish?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Lorgakor said:
So does that mean I could go buy a feeder goldfish and feed it to my T. blondi? Or does it have to be a specific kind of fish?
I dont think that there is a "specific fish" (if wrong, someone correct me) Either then that i guess a healthy fish would work.

James