You got to see this!!! (Video of L.P Eggsac tutorial)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is the most amazing sequence of video's I have ever seen, it is worth the time to see this!!!

Well my first sac from her was a dud so I decided to mate her right after, so she has laid 2 sacs in one molt sequence. The videos below are of her making the sac, laying the eggs (you can clearly see them come out!) & of her pulling the edges together to make the sac. This eggsac was made out in the open.

Here making the sac:

[youtube]9ShvC6qFg8U[/youtube]

Her laying the eggs!!

[youtube]k4sVQy5Nkd0[/youtube]

Her rolling it up (Amazing footage all 3 video's):

[youtube]D7yrRsIQW5w[/youtube]

[youtube]TE15ZuwGFn4[/youtube]

[youtube]p8BLdfsOa34[/youtube]

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, very impressive. Thanks bunches for taking the time to shoot all of that. It's amazing to watch.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow, very impressive. Thanks bunches for taking the time to shoot all of that. It's amazing to watch.
It was just amazing to see the instincs of her....just amazing.....rob

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh my goodness! Thats some really great videos. I have never seen a t laying their eggs. Congrats man :clap:

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that was amazing. i have my fingers cross this sac will be a good one! good luck and congrats, awesome vid :worship: :worship:

blackcadillac70

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow that was very intresting from the mat to the laying and then the roll up.

there will be plenty of babies congrats.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wonderful footage, gosh just awesome, :clap: I can almost hear her thinking, " now I just fold this here and , oh I need more here" lol

Its cool to hear her pulling the inside layers up and see her tucking it with her palps.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
congrats rob! damn!

hopefully this thread will become a 'sticky thread', as it is very informative and educational

did any of the hair get on ya?

you'll be one proud papa! lol

-dan-

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
She seemed to stop everytime you spoke =great mechanoreception

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
congrats rob! damn!

hopefully this thread will become a 'sticky thread', as it is very informative and educational

did any of the hair get on ya?

you'll be one proud papa! lol

-dan-
just a slight bit, no itche's at all.....rob

Diggy415

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have to admit that was awsome, although i will never breed mine it was awsome, i always wonder how they did it, now i know congrats on the video, and i though catching a molt was neat. oh im guess 367 babies.. do i get one if im right?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i have to admit that was awsome, although i will never breed mine it was awsome, i always wonder how they did it, now i know congrats on the video, and i though catching a molt was neat. oh im guess 367 babies.. do i get one if im right?
They usualy have between 1,500-1,800.....rob

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ill try 725:D

starfox181

Arachnopeon
fascinating stuff, i had no idea that was how the eggs look when layed, more like a liquid than anything heh. got homes for all those babies? ;)