Is There Anything Going On In Michigan?

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WAIT! There is hope after all. It seems the game is at 7 pm, and if massmorels is correct about it being over before lunch...then maybe another seat in your caravan will be filled. Jbrdswifey, are you the ones driving the caravan? If you are coming home right afterwards, I could ride with you, but if not I'll just take Marissa's car.

EDIT: Nevermind. The constraints of having a relationship are preventing me from attending. darn.

Last edited:

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
EDIT: Nevermind. The constraints of having a relationship are preventing me from attending. darn.
That sucks, the constraints of my relationship are whats making sure Im going..

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That sucks, Josh..:(
Me and Jbrd are treating it like a date...lolol We will be coming straight home after, so if Marissa changes her mind...ya know? Yes, we're driving and you are both welcome to join! If you can't make it, don't worry. I've got your list and I'm sure we'll have room for more deli cups...:D

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Stan Schultz

I can't remember the exact date, I think it is October 28th, rumor has it that Stan Schultz will be at Preuss pets in Lansing! Something to look forward to!{D {D

Holly

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SHUT UP! NO WAY!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oooooh - if you hear anything more...nevermind.
I'm calling Mike at the store.
Over and out!;)

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
It's true. Jayzon (sp?) told me about it. They were talking about Stan doing a ventral sexing "talk" also......and allowing owners to bring in their Ts for Stan to sex.

Holly

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jayzen mentioned something about it to me too.. but Holly already knows more about it than I do.

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Cool! I guess we'll all see each other there then! :) Glad to see you are doing much better Travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{D

Holly

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
The next taylor show is 11/10 and as usual I will be there as well as Big Johnny Morris.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I really enjoyed meeting or seeing all of you again. We should plan some Michigan arachnogatherings in addition to the Taylor show. I volunteer John Apple's place.;)

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
heh Heh Heh Johnny heh heh heh
But a good idea would be a summer time spider hunt for a good long weekend.
There is a lot of critters here in Michigan that people don't know about. I take my kids every other weekend and find all kinds of stuff and by fall there are sacs of many many many spiders and mantids ready to hatch in the spring. A truly neet sight....jeeze man I sound like a bug nerd.....oh wait I am;)

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
A friend found a large red colored A. cavaticus today so I cut it loose on my garage, gravid as all heck. I think I'll go look around this weekend.;P
Holly I don't remember seeing an e-mail from you at home or here. Maybe try again I could have inadvertantly deleted it too.

Last edited:

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
.....so when do we meet to plan this excursion for summer? We're bug nerds.....we wanna play! :D

~see you all at the next show!

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
well it is slim pickings now with most argiope being gone. Turning logs and rocks I find wolf and dolo's still.
lets plan next summer in June or July

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:D :D :D :D
Count us IN...!

I think little Sarah caught herself an orb web spidey..
Will take pics and post in the true spider forum for I.D....:)
She'll be at the show, too. She was P*SSED that we left her out, last month!

HollyLS

Arachnopeon
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 02:51:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Preuss Pets Halloween Events
From: "Preuss Pets" <info@preusspets.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Howl-o-ween

Stan the "Tarantula Whisperer" Schultz, author of the Tarantula Keepers
Guide Book (AKA: The Tarantula Bible) will be signing copies of his book,
answering questions and helping to determine the sex of customer tarantulas.He will also be giving a power point presentation about tarantulas and their care (from 1pm - 2:30pm) on Sunday October 28th. From 3pm-6pm that same day customers will be able to bring their own tarantulas to compete in the categories of largest, most colorful, friendliest, and most exotic. Customers will be able to vote for their favorites and the winners will
be announced by Stan Schultz. There will be fun and games with treats and
coloring contests for the kids as well as our own version of fear
factor, Preuss Phobia Factor.
-------------------------
http://www.preusspets.com