Unidentified Avicularia sp South America

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Avicularia degville?

hey if its new you get to name it ...

chad11990

Arachnopeon
i havent seen one in a while but it might be a maneus brick red pink toe, [i don't know the scientific name right now]

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pheonixx said:
Avicularia degville?

hey if its new you get to name it ...
{D {D ROFLMAO @ your comment! {D {D

Whatever Avic species this is, it is S T U N N I N G !!!!!!

Congrats on a beautiful specimen.

---
Wendy
---

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have never seen an avic look like that before but it reminds me of a metallica though..

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ooooh i like that one!
well maby after it molts you can tell. isn't there a wooly avic sp.? or the really big one?
either way...it's a beauty!!
dianne

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It looks like an A metallica and a B albopilosum (or maybe an A huriana) got a liiiitle too tipsy together one nite... ;) {D {D {D

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
chad11990 said:
i havent seen one in a while but it might be a maneus brick red pink toe, [i don't know the scientific name right now]
- A. bicegoi

Hey RD, you have a beautiful Avic there! What's the leg span on her?

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SpiderTwin said:
- A. bicegoi
thats what i was thinkin, or at least that was the first thing that came to mind. looks like some sorta crossbreed of a crossbred avic, ha wouldnt that be cool!! needless to say, thats a gorgeous T. maybe we'll find it a name soon :) stunning pic too. :D

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Angelo said:
thats what i was thinkin, or at least that was the first thing that came to mind. looks like some sorta crossbreed of a crossbred avic, ha wouldnt that be cool!! needless to say, thats a gorgeous T. maybe we'll find it a name soon :) stunning pic too. :D
It's not an A. bicegoi, I was just answering chads' question.

I know there is also the "Powder Blue Pink Toe", I just got brain fade right now on the the scientific name.

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SpiderTwin said:
It's not an A. bicegoi
aaah ok. either way, that was the fist name that came to my mind when i looked at that photo. your probably right tho on the statement its not an a. bicegoi.

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, it could be an Avicularia azuraklaasi (Peruvian Powder Blue Pinktoe). It's a beauty.