Another new snake thread

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is Pandora, my creamsicle corn snake. I've had her for a little over a wek now. She is the first snake beside a Ball python that I've ever owned, definatly a nice species.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
beautiful corn!!! haha i like that last pic. my snakes are usually always one level ground swallowing their food. both of my corns are about the same size maybe...my smaller one is a little over 18" now.

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww she's so tiny and cute! lol in the last pic she wants to french kiss me:}

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
aww she gorgeous!! I had to resist buying two corns today. The pet store we went to go get crix for the t's had a butter corn and a snow corn. and i've been wanting those really badly!! its so annoying that the moment you find something you like you can't get them... blehg...

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yah, its always good to see a new snake eat:)
I'm lookong into a pale colored butter for a mate for my guy, I found its it a boy just a couple days ago. Looks like I need to change the name:p

Khaz Rhoz Zek

Arachnopeon
:eek: :eek: No pets?:? My friend what are you waiting for? Go buy some T's, snakes,scorps, heck even fish:(
Unfortunately, I live with my mother and she's dead-set against any form of exotic pet. Furthermore, she doesn't want pets in the house. I'm not particuarly fond of having pets live outside, so eh. :(

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Unfortunately, I live with my mother and she's dead-set against any form of exotic pet. Furthermore, she doesn't want pets in the house. I'm not particuarly fond of having pets live outside, so eh. :(
aww that's too bad man:( maybe if you give her a cuddly kitten too she'll change her mind{D