Need help in Alaska!

misfit762

Arachnopeon
I have 40 T's and live in Alaska. In a few months, I'll be leaving the States for a year. I need someone to take them as I can't take care of them.

Please Help!
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i say give em to kids in Alaska who want to get into the hobby and open the door to them

you can always charge and it'll bring new people into the hobby:D

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nope wrong part of the country you could send em to me if you want:D

but if there are any kids there i bet their bored as all get out
a t might just give them something to do:confused:

misfit762

Arachnopeon
I would ship them if it wasn't so cold here.

I'll ask around for some kids that would want them. It's a shame, I feel I have a pretty nice collection.

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
even if you use a heat pack it wont help?

i wish i could help more:(

misfit762

Arachnopeon
I'm not sure a heat pack would work, the high today was 25. I appreciate it though!

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
man its times like these i would of chosen the plane instead of the mystery prize:D

best of luck ive seen a couple users on here from alaska keep an eye out and see if they'll help you out:?

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aw man I'd really love to take some. :( I bet if you used tons of insulation and a heat pack it would be just fine. After all, people ship in the winter in the lower 48, the package doesn't spend all its time outside, and it usually gets shipped pretty quickly. In your case, the package wouldn't be spending most of the time in Alaska anyway.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I could take some, I have 30 now so it would depend on what you have. I have limited space to expand so I would mostly looking for things I don't have already.

clam1991

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Aw man I'd really love to take some. :( I bet if you used tons of insulation and a heat pack it would be just fine. After all, people ship in the winter in the lower 48, the package doesn't spend all its time outside, and it usually gets shipped pretty quickly. In your case, the package wouldn't be spending most of the time in Alaska anyway.
in that case try and send me one ill let you know if it arrives:D

ohh yeah and pretty please

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If you do happen to want to ship any I could take a few. hehe.:)

Two

Arachnopeon
Get them their own room on the ferry.

I will pick them up at the terminal. :D

Bonedog

Arachnopeon
Got Space

Same thing. I would pay for overnight but I need to know what you have. MUST HAVE HEAT. I have the space and can make it work.

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd be interested in the female B. smithi and the A. purpurea if you'd be willing to ship. I can pay for shipping too.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you looking for someone to take them for a year and babysit, or to let them go altogether?

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i'm always willing to take free Ts off of people's hands. i would even pay my own shipping... i can't promise to return them when you get back, but they'll be off your hands and in good care! :D

PM me if you're interested...