P.Cambridgei sling :S

Meatloaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Can my Cambridgei sling be attacked from the other end of her burrow, be draged down there and be killed by a cricket that is smaler then she??????

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My slings have never had issues with crickets, I just make sure they're really small and that there are no crickets around when they molt, which you should be cautious of no matter what size your T is.

Meatloaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My slings have never had issues with crickets, I just make sure they're really small and that there are no crickets around when they molt, which you should be cautious of no matter what size your T is.
ok, but i just witnessed something creepy. My sling is just on the entrance to her burrow, and the cricket walks close by, my sling bounches toward it, the cricket hides behind some piece of earth, then my sling suddenly goes down really fast into the burrow, then popps out, and then slowly goes down again, without using her front legs,looked really much like her being dragged down there. I can see no sign of the cricket :wall: :wall: so worried.

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I really wouldnt recommend feeding a cricket bigger than the T. if a cricket becomes dehydrated the T can become the crickets prey or so ive heard.. ive had my share of crickets eating T's.

Meatloaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I really wouldnt recommend feeding a cricket bigger than the T. if a cricket becomes dehydrated the T can become the crickets prey or so ive heard.. ive had my share of crickets eating T's.
Thx for the info, but I saw her just this morning :wall: she was all right, and the cricket was gone ;P

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One physco cric if he tried to take on a T.

Glad your T is fine.

Meatloaf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
One physco cric if he tried to take on a T.

Glad your T is fine.
Thx :D. But i haven't seen her today, totaly hidden :wall: i used to see them all the time before they burrowed.