BTS Lectures and Dinner

Mark Pennell

BTS Committee
Hello All
Just thought I would share this picture of Scott and Debby. Taken at this weekends BTS Lectures and Dinner. Bristol England

It was great to see you both there and hope you had a great time and a safe journey home.

All the best
Mark and Kim Pennell
British Tarantula Society

see more images

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
that's not scott and debby, they look FAR too presentable in that picture ;)

Mori

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Mark,

The lineup seemed awesome this year, I know there were more pics on the BTS forum... I am sure that many would be pleased to see them. (Though names would help for those of us that weren't able to jump the puddle this year) ;)

Mark Pennell

BTS Committee
Sheri said:
Hey Mark,

The lineup seemed awesome this year, I know there were more pics on the BTS forum... I am sure that many would be pleased to see them. (Though names would help for those of us that weren't able to jump the puddle this year) ;)
Sheri
Yes I agree I have edited the post to include a few names.

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I was way too lazy to take pics at the lectures, but here's some that Debby took :)

Our own Metallica:

Lee from Spidershoppe.co.uk (I think ;) ):

Richard Gallon, Ray Gabriel, Capt. James T. Kirk (I mean Ray Hale ;) ), Paul Carpenter and Chris (Tescos)

Andrew Smith and Boris Striffler

Richard Gallon, Mark Pennell and Paul Carpenter

Ray Gabriel, Andrew Smith and Me

Chris (Tescos), Phil Messenger and Eddy

and finally, the Hotel

S

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like Tescos shirt. :D

(and yours Scott, for different reasons)

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
MrDeranged said:
Lee from Spidershoppe.co.uk (I think ;) ):
Nope. Lee Ardern only stole my name, not my old-fashioned spelling ;P I'm just kidding... Lee and I are friendly and I have no problem with his unoriginal name :eek: For the record his business is "The Spider Shop" and mine is "Michael Jacobi's SPIDER SHOPPE"

Lee can be found at http://thespidershop.co.uk/

Come on, you must have took more photos than that... No Arachnoboards members group shot!?!?!?!? I see Leon and Kate, Chris/Tescos, Ray (angelarachnid), Ray Hale, Eddy (metallica), Boris Striffler and others.